Electrical Inspection Sandy
Your safety and peace of mind rest on a comprehensive electrical home inspection. At Rocky Peaks Electric LLC our certified electricians have built our business around complete customer satisfaction, thorough attention to detail, and delivering clear, prioritized check lists offering recommendations for improvements and potential upgrades. We employ advanced technology and years of experience to get behind the scenes of your home and provide an accurate assessment.
Electrical Home Inspection Benefits
Electricity powers day to day activities that we rely on to keep our families safe and comfortable. Wiring runs behind the scenes, in your walls, serving every room in your Sandy home and connecting to your electrical panel.
The benefits of an electrical home inspection on your Sandy home or property are many:
- Ensure all electrical systems in a home are safe
- Identify common electrical mistakes made by past owners or contractors
- Spotting degraded electrical components that have become worn over time
- Meeting insurance home electrical system requirements
- Reducing energy costs
- Identifying out dated wiring like aluminium, with potential fire hazard risks
- Safety reinforcement -Identify electrocution hazards
On average, a Sandy home takes 2-3 hours of inspection time to satisfy our technicians extensive checklist. Rocky Peaks Electric LLC offers complete home electrical inspection services to families in Sandy at fair, affordable pricing.
Electrical Home Inspection Checklist - Outside
- Electrical boxes and meters
- Panels and breakers
- Hot tubs
- Garage entrance systems
- Outdoor outlets
- Grounding and bonding
- Outdoor electrical systems
Electrical Home Inspection Checklist - Inside
- Electrical panel inspection – labels, amps and functionality
- Outlet and switch condition
- Surge protection systems
- Shock and electrocution risk assessment
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Lighting and light fixtures
- Fault circuit interrupters test
Trust Rocky Peaks Electric LLC professionals with an electrical home inspection to ensure the safety of your family and property.
When to get an Electrical Inspection
Why have your Home Inspected?
Electrical issues are no laughing matter. Small appliances being plugged into insufficient or improperly routed wiring is the number one cause of accidental electrocutions.
Electrical fire is the leading cause of damage to homes across our country and are easily preventable with a comprehensive home electrical inspection with our experienced Rocky Peaks Electric LLC electrical technicians. Faulty wiring that is deep in walls can be hard for the average person to notice, and performing an inspection yourself will place you and your home at risk.
Protect your loved ones, your home and your peace of mind knowing the wiring and electrical systems you can’t see are operating up to building safety code and at correct capacity. Put your mind at ease with our comprehensive inspection and prioritized action plan, give us a call to book an appointment with our courteous home inspection specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.